There are many signs to be aware of when dating a man to let you know if he is no longer into you. When the time comes, most men do not want to tell a woman that they have been dating that they are no longer interested. Because of this, you must be aware of any signs that he may give you. Most of the signs are blatant, and other ones are more subtle. If your mate does any of the things listed below, let him go and move on to someone else.
- He stops calling completely or not as much as he did in the beginning. If you have to initiate the calls all of the time, he probably has lost interest in you. When men are into you, they will make time to call. If your person of interest can not continue to make initial contact with you, then he’s not worth your time.
- He does not want to spend any time with you. If weeks or months go by without going out on any dates, then he is not into you. If there is some interest there, he will make time to spend with you. Do not sit around waiting for him to make time for you. Cut your losses and meet someone else that will be happy to be in your company.
- You only see him when he wants to sleep with you. Do not put yourself in this situation. It is best not to have sexual relations early on. If he only wants you to come over to his place or he wants to come over to your place instead of going out, he wants you only for sex. Let him go, if he exhibits this behavior. You are worth much more than this.
- He does not have any time for you during the weekend. If he only wants to get together on a weekday, you may want to be cautious.
- He is unavailable during special occasions or holidays. If you are dating exclusively and he does not want to celebrate Valentine’s Day, birthdays or anniversaries, then he is not into you.
If he is busy on Valentine’s Day or for his birthday, he may be spending his time with someone else.
- Your conversations are short and his communications lessens. If he has little to say on a consistent basis, then he is probably losing interest in you.
Trust your intuition, and if you feel like he is not interested anymore, then cut your losses and move on to someone better. Investment of time and emotions can be saved, if you pay close attention to his actions.